Friday, July 31, 2009

Bye bye maruyama....

My vatanai maruyama is all packaged up and ready to be sent accross the tasman. Sob sob..I am very attached to this wrap, bought it when I found out I was having a girl. Why did I sell it then?? Hmm I haven't used it for months. Trying to destash. What is the point of keeping something that is worth hundreds in my cupboard when I can sell it??

I rarely wrap anymore. We don't know if we are going to have #3 or not. Hmmm trying to convinced myself I made the right decision hehhehe..I also sold gypsy mama water wrap and storchenwiege leo natural yesterday. Not that attached to these wraps, though, I got leo natural through a trade between me and Esther, I traded my blue leo, my 1st ever wrap that introduced me to wrapping. Esther has since dyed it into purple. I must ask her if she still has it

Maruyama means sakura I think, because the colour resembling the colour of sakura.Bye bye sakura...

No comments: